Thursday, February 8, 2007

Day 11-DEER!!!



Ok, so, this is my 3rd damn attempt at posting this blog!!! ARRGGGHHHH!!!! Anyways, Anthony and I went riding today and we actually took our cameras this time. YEA!! So anyways I saw what could be a really good picture along the river when I looked up across the river and saw DEER!!! They were coming from the woods on the left (in the pics) and going into the woods on the right. It was pretty cool. So I took a couple of pics, that was all I could get because it was hard to stop and take pics on the trail we were on. I totally got a good workout today. Here is the map of the park. We were all the way on the right where it says Mcc Marina (that's where we started), then rode the "River Trail" to "Rhino" to "Hale Bop" (which should be called HELL bop! NEWAYS, then came out at the top and wound up at Lovers Leap, so we rode the road to the "Twin Bridges" trail cuz we knew that would lead us back to the "river trail" then we could get back to the Mcc Marina, cuz at this point it was really getting dark. It was pretty much completely dark when we got back to the truck. Kinda Scary, but we did it!

If you look at the left side of the map and follow "river trail" we usually ride that all the way towards the Mcc Marina. It's a really good workout!

Peace, Love & Muscle aches!

No comments: