Sunday, March 11, 2007

Day 42-Wah wah wah.

Ok, so my laptop is broke, Jack put my cousins memory card in it then couldn't get it back out, so he decided to take the whole thing apart, and broke the tinyest ribbon cable I've ever seen. Yes we have 3 other computers, one is a mac(which I cannot use, because it's confusing), one doesn't have ANY programs on it other than windows because it's a "gaming computer", and the other is Jack's, which he is either always using or hes in the way playing xbox. I have tons of pics I could post, I've been busy, but bare with me, Jack ordered the part for my laptop and I'll post when it comes in, or if I can sneak on his computer! lol

Peace, Love & Computers!

3 comments:

Kerrie said...

macs arent confusing!! get on that sucker!

Jack said...

Sasha - "but.. but.. but.. there's no start button.. what do I do?..." lol

Paul Franson said...

Start button? Start button! We ain't got no start button! We don't need no stinkin' start button!